Monday, July 21, 2014

Getting My Life Back

I have been living with a family member for the last couple of years.  My family does not know that I am no longer following the christian beliefs.  So for the last couple years, I haven't been practicing my beliefs.  I was no longer reading, meditating, or even celebrating the sabbats and esbats.

I moved into my own home just about a month ago.  I can't tell you how much I am enjoying unpacking my books, my alter, and some of my other things that I have had to keep hidden for so long.



There are books that I must have bought right before I had to pack everything away.  I can't wait to read them.  I am also going to revisit some of my favorites. I will probably discuss some of them with you.

It has taken me a long time to get my life in order for me and my children.  It has been a rocky road but we are finally in our own home.  I am getting my life back.

Blessings,

Ana

1 comments:

Morgaine Pendragon said...

Wish I had your little stash of books up there. I usually keep mine tucked away and my altar if you can call it that doesn't look like anything but a bunch of things on a shelf. Even though I'm out of the closet here, I don't feel like I can openly do any rituals.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love feedback and getting to know you.