Thursday, July 24, 2014



I have so many things going on in my life right now.  Some days I feel like I have it all under control then there are the days I fell like I have too much...everything is just too much.

I am on the of those people that has to process things.  It is like my brain has a filing cabinet and I have to file it away.  This is how I keep my emotions in check.  But lately I feel like my filing cabinet is full and I am trying to cram just one more file into it.

It is days like this that I know that I need to meditate.  But when do I have time??  I will tell you when I could do it.  It would be right before bed.  I just need to shut off Netflix (Hello, my name is Ana and I am a Netflix addict) and meditate.

If and when I do meditate, I feel better.  It helps my brain shut down for just a little bit so I can handle the things that are weighing me down. 

Meditation was something that was not easy for me to learn.  It took me almost a year to meditate for 15 minutes.  Most of the time I was only able to meditate for maybe a minute or two.  But I didn't give up.  I will close my eyes and clear my head.    And when my thoughts come barging in, I try to clear my head again. Sometimes this process will go on the whole time I meditate but sometimes, I am able to focus and keep my head clear.

How do I clear my head?  I imagine being in the one place that I feel the most at ease.  The mountains are my happy place.  I love the Ozarks so I imagine sitting on top of one of the bluffs and looking over the valleys. 

Well, I have taken up enough of your time. 

Blessings,

Ana


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love feedback and getting to know you.