Friday, August 8, 2014

Back To School


It is that time of year again.  My house has been a flurry of activity.  We have been doing our back to school shopping.  I have also been organizing my house so that hopefully (crossing fingers) I will be able to keep my house kept up so I don't have to spend a whole day cleaning on the weekends.

This semester will be challenging for me.  I decided to take two classes online on top of the two that I will be taking at the college.  For me to get my degree and still work full-time, this is the only way I can work my degree plan.  I am not happy about it and I decided this year that I am going to start becoming part of the college community and joining a couple clubs so that I can try to make some changes.  Non-traditional students make up a big part of the student population at this college but yet, they treat us as if we are only a blip.  Most classes don't start till 9 or 10 in the morning and they don't offer very many night classes that are not the core classes that everyone has to take.  This makes it hard for the students who work, have families, and don't have the luxury of being available at all times of the day to take classes.  

But anywho....School will start in about a week.

I am hoping to keep up with my blog while I am at school.  I have so many things I have written down that I want to talk about.  

Blessings,

Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love feedback and getting to know you.